So I have a problem. The problem is that I have too much jewelry (specifically earrings). And then my jewelry is just all over the place, in drawers, boxes, on the floor, and all over my desk. Then when I can't find those specific earrings, I go out and buy a new pair very similar to what I already have. Then I have two sets of jewelry that look almost EXACTLY THE SAME! Am I the only one who does this? So then Christmas comes around and Layton is very thoughtful and got me more jewelry because he knows I love the cute earrings. But because he can't remember what I already have, he gets me things that look like what I already have in my mess.
So the other day I decided that I needed to DE-JUNK! I found a left over picture frame from my wedding and I went to the craft store to buy a square of plastic mesh stuff that was less than 2 bucks. I hot glued the mesh to the back of the picture frame and BAM! I can craft.
I sorted through all my mess and now I have earrings that are all in one lovely place.
No comments:
Post a Comment