Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~HAIRSPRAY~

I love being in the play with Kenya, she was the one who tried out for Hairspray in the first place. I went one day to pick her up from rehersals and I went inside the building to find her and the director wouldn't let me go home because they wanted me to be in the play. So I stayed and here I am, perfoming every night for a whole month and I didn't even try out. I'm THAT good. So I need to take a second and thank Kenya for trying out so I could have the chance to be in the play too! We have so much fun performing together. Now that i'm moved out I dont see her as much, but now we get to do something together that we both have fun with. It's been a great experience!
Kenya & Natasha - Little sister, big sister :)
Katie and Natasha



Alicia aka Miss Motor Mouth
Wendy?

I'm in the cast of HAIRSPRAY at the new Centerpoint Legacy Theatre, it's been a blast! I am in both casts because I don't have a double, it's alot of performing so i'm just about ready to be done with it. Good thing it ends on Saturday. Anyway, i've made lots of new friends and I love everyone in the cast, and we love goofing off backstage :) Enjoy!
If you haven't or didn't get to see the play, it was freaking AMAZING! We are the first show in the new Rodgers Memorial Theatre. New stage, new building, new everything! The theatre is beautiful and it sits about 550 people compared to the 200 that the old theatre seated. So hopefully you all got to see it and if you didn't....you loose.
Amanda aka Penny, Wendy aka Dynamite, Natasha aka Dynamite...and Kenya aka Lil Inez hiding in the back messing up our gorgeous picture.
Wendy, Natasha, Katie
Wendy, Darby, Natasha


close up of Kenya's face


The girls loving on Seweed

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! I'm so excited, I'm coming to see you on Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete