Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You Can't Stop the Beat!

You can't stop the beat! ...Actually you can when the play is over. The play ended a couple Saturdays ago, it makes me sad, but I have my life back! I had two freak outs during the past couple weeks because I though I was late for a performace! Good times.  Here are a couple things from closing night that I wanted to highlight.... Here we go
Wendy, Katie, and myself! They are my new buddies, Wendy is married and her husband Dallas is great, he and Layton get along and they now play basketball on Tuesday nights. We love our new interracial married friends!

 This is Katie's baby that she used in the play in Goodmorning Baltimore. It will need surgery after this because it has been dropped, kicked, thrown, and even took a flight across stage. Of course none of this happened during the actual show, just backstage right before the curtains opened :)

And this.... is Layton wearing my Dynatime wig closing night, he brought me flowers and he wanted to try on my wig...and doesn't he look handsome!

 This is the shrine in the dressing room. We created a tower with all the styrofoam heads and the baby holding a cupcake ...everyone that came to visit the black side of the dressing room was a little freaked out with all this piled in the corner! My styrofoam head is farthest on the left, I took the liberty of painting a face and giving her makeup, she looked awesome.
Farewell HAIRSPRAY! I love all of you and I had so much fun! First show is Centerpoint Legacy Theatre, and it was FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!! Go Meat!

1 comment: