Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's been a minute


It's been a minute or two since I posted on my blog, so I decided to start fresh. So much has happened since I last posted... college, new friends, new jobs, and dating...so I decided to get married to this cute kid! His name is Layton Asmus and we were married on October 1st, 2010. We are still madly in love even after five whole months. We are currently in Bountiful Utah both working and going to school. Layton is currently the manager of KevaJuice, a popular smoothie shop and I help manage Bountiful Music. Since we have been married Layton has put on almost 20 pounds and I have put on almost 5. We both love the warm weather but there hasn't been much of that lately so we love watching movies instead. Our favorite movie right now is MegaMind which came yesterday in the mail and we watched it last night! Anyway, we plan on living happily ever after the bills are paid :)

1 comment: