Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So this is Christmas

Our first Christmas together! I know it is a little bit late to be posting Christmas, but i'm trying to put up something for every month that Layton and I have been married. So now i'm on the Christmas part. So our little tree was so cute, but none of the presents fit under it. We had a fun Christmas morning opening presents and  visiting both our families. Its great that we live close to both our families so we were able to spend Christmas with everyone. For Christmas I bought myself an Ohana Ukulele, and Layton gave me jeans, boots, a purse, and some cute things for the apartment. I gave Layton a rubik's sphere, shoes that he really wanted, pajamas, and a great leather jacket. We love Christmas!
This is me on Christmas morning waiting for Layton to give me some presents to open, I was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment